Fire Risk Assessments

Our highly trained and experienced fire safety officers all have UK FRS experience as fire safety inspectors that they combine with operational experience of fighting fires to help you best achieve compliance and minimise risk. We have worked extensively with the following types of customers and buildings:

  • Housing Associations

  • Private Landlords

  • Schools & Education

  • Industrial Buildings

  • Corporate Offices

  • Healthcare

  • Retail

  • Hotels & Hospitality


Fire Risk Assessments – You are legally responsible for fire safety in business or other non-domestic premises if you are:

  • An employer
  • The owner
  • The landlord
  • An occupier
  • Anyone else with control of the premises, for example a facilities manager, building manager, managing agent or risk assessor

You must:

· carry out a fire risk assessment and review it regularly (we recommend every 12 months)
· tell staff about the risks you have identified
· put in place and maintain appropriate fire safety measures
· plan for a fire emergency
· provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training.

If you do not have the time or expertise to do the fire risk assessment, you need to appoint a ‘competent person’ to do so – that’s where our experienced fire risk assessors can help.

They will:

· identify the hazards
· identify people at risk
· work with you to evaluate, remove or reduce the risks
· record the findings, help you to prepare an emergency plan and provide staff training
· review the fire risk assessment every 12 months.

Our fire risk assessment document is created to the PAS79 format (recognised by UK Fire Services), this however can be tailored to meet your exact requirements, e.g. incorporating Health & Safety elements into the document.

Our capacity enables us to provide our services to large housing associations, facilities management companies, schools, offices, hotels, stately homes or community buildings and care homes.

Click Here To Request A Fire Risk Assessment Today